Green Tower B.V. is a private company with limited liability (besloten vennootschap met beperkte aansprakelijkheid) organized and existing under the laws of the Netherlands and registered with the trade register of the chamber of commerce in the Netherlands under number 69081786. Its registered office and principal place of business is at Plompetorengracht 19, 3512 CB Utrecht, the Netherlands.
The information materials and opinions contained on this website are for general information purposes only, are not intended to constitute professional advice, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. Green Tower does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this website.
Copyright and links
The materials published on this website are unless otherwise stated the copyright works of Green Tower. You may make copies of materials published which are of interest to you for your own personal use and you may provide occasional copies of individual publications (in paper or electronic form) to others for information purposes only provided that you do so free of charge. When you do make copies for yourself or others, the content of the published material and the copyright notices must remain intact, your communication of the content must not be misleading or inaccurate and a copy of this notice must accompany any copies of the materials which you provide to others. You may not republish any content or material available on our website on any other public website or alerter service without our prior written consent. You may not create a link to any part of our website, without our prior written consent. No other use of the materials published on this website is permitted without the express prior written consent of Green Tower.
We respect your privacy and processes personal data as a data controller in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
- what personal data we collect and how;
- for what purposes and on what grounds we process your personal data;
- how long we keep your personal data;
- who we share your personal data with;
- how your personal data is protected;
- the rights you have as data subject;
- how you can contact us.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data that we process may include:
- Basic information such as your first and last name, prefix, title;
- Contact details such as your e-mail address, postal address and phone number;
- Data related to the device you use to visit our website, such as an IP address;
- Data related to your visit to our website;
- Personal data you provide us for the purpose of attending events or meetings, such as access and dietary requirements;
- Personal data you may provide us for the purpose of a job application, such as your full name, date of birth, address, phone number, nationality, marital status and any other personal data set out in your application.
- Any other personal data relating to you which you may provide us or that we may obtain in relation to the purposes and based on grounds set out below.
We collect this personal data because you provided this data to us. For example, you may provide data when entering into an agreement with us, by entering your data on our website or by giving us your business card. If you have submitted an application for a job within Green Tower, we may also hold your contact details in our database (via the Recruitee platform), as well as any (sensitive) information included therein, whether on purpose or not (such as race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or beliefs, trade union or political party memberships, genetic, physical or mental health status, dependencies, sexual orientation, social security number or ID details). The information which we keep is limited to what you have provided when you applied, and may include personal or private email, phone and physical addresses, your resume and, if relevant, references or diplomas. We use this database for the management and administration of our recruitment process and potentially to contact you again should we deem your profile to be relevant for our ongoing needs. We have not and will not share this data with any other party and will not use your contact details for any marketing purpose. We may also collect your personal data from other sources, such as counterparties, the Trade Register or by using publicly available sources.
Purposes and legal basis for the processing of personal data
Green Tower may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services;
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- For marketing and business development activities, such as news updates, invitations for our events and other marketing communications that may be of interest to you;
- To handle your job application or subscription to any of our recruitment services and events;
- To generate statistics regarding the use of the website and/or to analyse and improve the website.
We will process your personal data using one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Performance of a contract;
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- Legitimate interest;
- Your consent.
Sharing with others
In some cases we may also share your personal data with third parties. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Third parties relevant to the services that we provide;
- Third parties that we engage with, such as supervisory authorities and other bodies, in order to comply with legal obligations;
Third parties to whom we transfer your personal data are themselves responsible for compliance with privacy legislation. Green Tower is neither responsible nor liable for the processing of your personal data by these third parties. To the extent that a third party processes your personal data as a data processor of Green Tower, Green Tower will conclude a processor agreement with such party that meets the requirements set out in the GDPR.
To be able to provide our services, it may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data to a recipient in a country outside of the European Economic Area. In that case, Green Tower will ensure that the data transfer is compliant with the applicable law.
Green Tower has taken technical and organisational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data from unauthorised or unlawful processing and from loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure. If you have any questions regarding the security of you personal data, or if there are indications of misuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You, as a data subject, have a number of legal rights:
- The right of access, this means you can make a request to obtain access to the personal data concerning you;
- The right to rectification or correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to erasure of the personal data that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing;
- The right to data portability. This means that you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- The right to object to profiling;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The right to withdraw your consent.
The website does not use any tracking cookies or advertising cookies. The following functional and analytical cookies may be placed via the website without your prior consent:
Type of cookie
More information about cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org
Our website makes use of the following external services that track and store data: